King Arthur

by Jane B. Mason | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/27/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 27, 2019
This is one of over 140 books that were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in October, 2019, by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, USA. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2020 E-Less Release Challenge hosted by motherof11.

-----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 07, 2020

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, February 01, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (2/1/2021 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I gave this book to BookCrosser 6of8 to help me get it traveling farther.

------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wing6of8wing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, February 09, 2021
This was in one of the bags of books that Squeaky gave me to disseminate. I am putting together a box of books for my sister-in-law to read while recovering from foot surgery and I thought this would be good for her grandsons.

Journal Entry 6 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA on Tuesday, March 02, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (3/2/2021 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA

Sending to minibear for her boys to enjoy.

Journal Entry 7 by minibear at Syracuse, Utah USA on Friday, March 05, 2021
Got in a box, from 6of8, for my grandsons.