R Is For Ricochet

by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingearthcaroleannewing of Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on 11/26/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingearthcaroleannewing from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 26, 2019
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, earthcaroleanne, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 26, 2019
As she finds herself befriending the ex-gambler, ex-alcoholic and ex-con, Kinsey discovers that Reba has taken the fall for her boss, also her lover, when he conducted a highly crafted money-laundering scam. Alan Beckwith has so far escaped the clutches of the FBI; now they believe he is laundering money for a Colombian drug cartel - they just need the proof. When Kinsey is asked to persuade Reba to unveil crucial evidence guaranteed to put Beckwith behind bars, she doesn't expect co-operation. But when Reba hears shocking new information about her lover, she is suddenly all too eager to do what she can to ruin him...

Journal Entry 3 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 27, 2019
Kinsey takes a little bit of a back seat from her investigations as Reba creates her own plotline in this book. It gives her a chance of a little romance with Cheney though. I did have an awful moment where I wondered about his sexuality, being so smart and well-dressed then he mentioned he cut hair too. However we were reminded that was the direction of her second husband and I knew it couldn’t be repeated. And I felt so sorry for Henry as well. Who’d have brothers like William and Lewis? As you get near the end it seems like there can’t be enough time to tie everything up nicely but it is.

Journal Entry 4 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (11/30/2019 UTC) at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Sending out in my Kinsey Millhone spiral.

reet petite
greenbadger
paws4books
Maranlin
penelopewanders
lamelemon
Ollie 1976

Journal Entry 5 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 05, 2019
Thanks & thanks very much for the chocolates.
Have a good Christmas.