Jurassic Park

by Michael Crichton | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by jondotg of Grapevine, Texas USA on 11/23/2019
Journal Entry 1 by jondotg from Grapevine, Texas USA on Saturday, November 23, 2019
I pick this up at a book sale when I was in middle school and it was the first novel I ever read. It sparked my love of reading and change my life.

Journal Entry 2 by jondotg at Little Free Library #96171, S. Odell Ct in Grapevine, Texas USA on Saturday, November 23, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (11/23/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #96171, S. Odell Ct in Grapevine, Texas USA

Released at the Grapevine little free library

Journal Entry 3 by InfiniteGrant at Euless, Texas USA on Sunday, November 24, 2019
A new little free library find!!!!!

Journal Entry 4 by InfiniteGrant at Little Free Library # 90222 in Euless, Texas USA on Sunday, November 24, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (11/24/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library # 90222 in Euless, Texas USA

To the finder of this book:

Hello and congratulations!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book to let me know it's been found. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!).

Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did.

If you do choose to join Bookcrossing and make a journal entry, then you can watch the book as it travels -- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please feel free to indicate that I, InfiniteGrant, referred you when you set up your free online profile!

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single release!!

Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 5 by InfiniteGrant at not exactly sure in Euless, Texas USA on Thursday, January 23, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (1/23/2020 UTC) at not exactly sure in Euless, Texas USA

No longer in the Library, out on an adventure.

To the finder of this book:

Hello and congratulations!

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single release!!

Happy Reading!