12 Days

by Shelley Silas | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 11/23/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Saturday, November 23, 2019
Picked up from library book sale

Released 11 mos ago (1/6/2020 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Now off to a member of the 12 Days of Christmas Exchange, I hope the person receiving this parcel enjoys what I've picked for them

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 3 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 10, 2020
Received from the Twelve Days of Christmas Exchange, thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 25, 2020
Twelve very different short stories, each by a different author, each linked to a verse of the twelve days of Christmas song. Some are OK, others are clever, for example I wasn't that enthused about the first story but loved some of the others e.g. Four Calling Birds and Twelve Drummers Drumming. Some of the stories aren't really related to Christmas at all but it's a nice idea to have this theme through the book.

Journal Entry 5 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/28/2020 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Put into Christmas bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, October 30, 2020
This is the perfect book for a Secret Santa parcel or the 12 Days of Christmas Exchange. Taken out of the Christmas Book Box.