The Heart's Invisible Furies

by John Boyne | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbrunton11wing of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 11/21/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingbrunton11wing from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 21, 2019
TBR ~ wishlist tag florence71

Journal Entry 2 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 01, 2019
Gosh this was a breath of fresh air after a couple of lengthy 1001 books.

Intertwining tales of an adopted homosexual boy growing up in Ireland after the Second World War. I really liked the style of this one though at one point I was thinking no Cyril how could you even consider marriage to a woman the right thing to do DON’T DO IT!!!

I’ll definitely look out for more books by this author.

Journal Entry 3 by wingFlorence71wing at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Tuesday, December 10, 2019
The book arrives today with labels and release bags.
Edit - 16/09 - Try but couldn't enter completely in the story so prefer release it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingFlorence71wing at Wishlist tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Friday, September 18, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (9/19/2020 UTC) at Wishlist tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Hope you'll enjoy the book more than I do. Happy reading Sparkish !

Journal Entry 5 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 24, 2020
Arrived safe and sound today thank you for sending and thank you for the lovely postcard and bookmark too 😄 x