Mistletoe & Mystery

by Daisy James | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingFlutterbies9wing of Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on 11/20/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingFlutterbies9wing from Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Picked up as a possible book for Secret Santa package for this year. At least it is seasonal!

"Welcome to the Cotswold's premier cookery school, where romance, secrets and Christmas wishes are on the menu!"
"Fresh off the successful opening of the Paradise Cookery School in St Lucia, Millie Harper is headed to the Cotswolds for Christmas!
Co-presenting the Festive Feast cookery course at Stonelea Manor is a dream come true for Millie ... as is reuniting with gorgeous estate manager Zach Barker.
but upon arriving Millie learns the manor is under threat. It'll take a holiday miracle, but Millie is determined to save the school, get Zach under the mistletoe and finally finish what started in the Caribbean!".

Journal Entry 2 by wingFlutterbies9wing at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 20, 2019
This is actually Book 3 of this series and although I have not read the others, this is quite readable as a standalone book as well. Perhaps it would have made more continuity if I had read others but who knows; I read this as seasonal book anyway.

I have a plan for this book, purely for its seasonal qualities, but it is a gentle easy read for the season too!

Released 1 yr ago (12/4/2019 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Something a little different and light enough to be read in conjunction with Christmas festivities!

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, December 28, 2019
Thank you for a lovely Secret Santa package, I love it all, as my TBR pile is massive it may take me a while to get to this.

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, November 6, 2020
A nice easy read to get in the mood for te festive season.

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, November 27, 2020

Released 12 mos ago (11/28/2020 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Going into the 2020 Christmas Book Box.

Journal Entry 7 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 22, 2020
Received in the Christmas bookbox, thank you!

Journal Entry 8 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 10, 2021
Millie Harper is off to the Cotswolds for a dream job, helping out at the prestigious Claudia Croft Cookery School for a week, with also a chance to bump into the gorgeous Zach again. But when she arrives it's clear something is wrong. The place is hardly decorated for Christmas and hostess Claudia is obviously far from happy. Even Zach is keeping secrets from her. Can Millie find out the truth, get her man and save the day? Fun Christmas romance.

Journal Entry 9 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/21/2021 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Going back into the Christmas Bookbox.

Journal Entry 10 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, October 22, 2021
Just the kind of reading I need at the moment. Taken from the Christmas bookbox.

Journal Entry 11 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 26, 2021
A nice easy read as I recover from surgery.

Journal Entry 12 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/26/2021 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going into the Already Crossed Bookbox