Marie-Therese, Child of Terror

by Susan Nagel | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/19/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, November 19, 2019
This is one of seventeen books which arrived at the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) during November, 2019. Thank you so much for these books, kind anonymous donors!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, November 21, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (11/21/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book by request to BookCrosser SqnutZips. Enjoy!

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqNutZipswing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, December 23, 2019
Thanks Squeaky for saving this biography for me to read. It will be going onto my TBR pile.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqNutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 12, 2020
I just finished this book. Very interesting Bio of Marie-Therese of France, eldest daughter of Marie-Antionette and Louis XVI. Interesting info re: the politics of the French revolution.