Drawing Trucks and Diggers

by Caterpillar | Children's Books |
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/17/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, November 17, 2019
This board book is one of over 140 books that were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in October, 2019, by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, USA. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, September 6, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (9/6/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to a two-year-old who lives across the street.

------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, March 26, 2021
Caught! Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I will be releasing it again soon.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The July 2021 Septad Release Challenge hosted by Hyphen8.

------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/21/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library for children at Mattie JT Stepanek Park in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Fulton, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 23, 2021
We love this book