Where Would I Be Without You?

by GUILLAUME MUSSO | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 1906040346 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingestelle1806wing of Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on 11/14/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingestelle1806wing from Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on Thursday, November 14, 2019
Translated from the French.

Journal Entry 2 by wingestelle1806wing at Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on Saturday, November 23, 2019
A good story, with loads happening. Mystery, romance and supernatural all combined!

Journal Entry 3 by wingestelle1806wing at Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on Wednesday, December 04, 2019
This is my choice for the 'Favourite Book of 2019 Roundabout'.
I have enjoyed a few books by this author, in the original French language and also in English, and I wanted to share one of them with you, so I hope you will enjoy it.

This will travel in the following order:
1 Fifna - Netherlands
11 earthcaroleanne - UK
12 Cross-patch - UK
13 greenbadger - UK
14 estelle1806 - Ireland

Journal Entry 4 by wingestelle1806wing at Voorburg, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, December 07, 2019

Released 11 mos ago (12/9/2019 UTC) at Voorburg, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

Please let us know when you release it again...

Journal Entry 5 by wingFifnawing at Voorburg, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, December 22, 2019
And it has arrived here. Thank you estelle1806, and thank you for the tea, Christmas card and tree ornament! Here's wishing you a wonderful Christmas too!

Journal Entry 6 by wingFifnawing at Voorburg, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, January 12, 2020
I enjoyed this to an extent. I've visited both Paris and San Francisco, so it was nice to have both as the setting. The translation is good, only a couple of little niggles, for instance Anvers is Antwerp in English. The story was OK. The 'departure lounge' bit, which I won't elaborate on here to avoid spoilers, annoyed me at first because I didn't want the story to go in that kind of direction. But I guess it grew on me and in the end I thought it functioned quite well.
Thanks for sharing! I wasn't familiar with this author and while I don't know that I'd necessarily seek out more of his books, I was glad of the opportunity to read it.

Journal Entry 7 by wingFifnawing at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Thursday, January 16, 2020

Released 10 mos ago (1/17/2020 UTC) at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

Travelling to dutch-book.

Journal Entry 8 by dutch-book at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Got here last Saturday. I'm reading The miniaturist now, so this one will be read after I've finished that.

Journal Entry 9 by dutch-book at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Finished this one. Romance just isn't my thing, so I must admit I disliked this story.
I will send this one on to Lamilla.

Journal Entry 10 by dutch-book at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Thursday, February 27, 2020

Released 9 mos ago (2/27/2020 UTC) at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

Travelling to Lamilla.

Journal Entry 11 by wingLamillawing at Мінск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Saturday, April 11, 2020
received today

ETA: I read about 60 pages, left the book aside and couldn't get back to it for a month. I think it's time for it to travel further

Journal Entry 12 by wingLamillawing at Мінск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Monday, June 08, 2020

Released 5 mos ago (6/8/2020 UTC) at Мінск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus

Going to Icila next

You've found a travelling book. Hurray!
The book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world.
Enjoy your reading!

Привет!
Спасибо, что нашли время зайти на сайт и сделать запись в журнале! Напишите, когда и где вы нашли книгу.
Перед тем, как попасть к Вам, она побывала в других уголках света. История ее путешествий записана на сайте, и теперь к ней добавился еще один пункт. Я очень рада, что она нашла нового читателя в Вашем лице.

Journal Entry 13 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Saturday, June 20, 2020
My first Musso. No sense to read a translation so I'm going to find a copy in French.

Journal Entry 14 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Monday, July 20, 2020
I bought a copy in french and read it. Not my cup of tea, I persevered though but gave up at the last part.

Journal Entry 15 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Monday, July 20, 2020

Released 4 mos ago (7/20/2020 UTC) at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France

On its way to Canada. Fingers crossed for a fast journey.

Journal Entry 16 by wingmathgirl40wing at Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Saturday, August 15, 2020
This book has arrived in Canada!

Journal Entry 17 by wingmathgirl40wing at Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Sunday, September 20, 2020
Romance is not really my thing, but I'd expect this book would appeal to fans of that genre. I did like the art-world setting for the parts of the story that happened in France.

Journal Entry 18 by wingmathgirl40wing at Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Sunday, September 20, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (9/20/2020 UTC) at Waterloo, Ontario Canada

This book is on its way to mcsar now!

Journal Entry 19 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Received with thanks. Romance is also not my usual pick, but I'd happily read it.

Journal Entry 20 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, October 14, 2020
I enjoyed this one much more than I expected. Romance is not really my usual genre, but the added element of a thriller and the art thefts increased my enjoyment of the book. I found the beginning a bit too lovey-dovey, then the crime began and I was enjoying the book. Like Fifna, I also disliked the 'departure lounge' bit. I grew to accept it, but not embracing it. I am happy to have read it.

Journal Entry 21 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, October 22, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/22/2020 UTC) at Richmond, British Columbia Canada

On its way to valpete.

Journal Entry 22 by wingvalpetewing at Walnut Creek, California USA on Thursday, October 29, 2020
Received. I'll be reading it soon.

Journal Entry 23 by wingvalpetewing at Walnut Creek, California USA on Monday, November 23, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (11/23/2020 UTC) at Walnut Creek, California USA

This book had the great promise but somehow fell flat - too many unbelievable coincidences and too weird at the end.
Sending it to the next reader in the Round-about.