21 Lessons for the 21st Century

by Yuval Noah Harari | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by grovalskii of Zehlendorf, Berlin Germany on 11/10/2019
Journal Entry 1 by grovalskii from Zehlendorf, Berlin Germany on Sunday, November 10, 2019
from amazon.de:
In bringing his focus to the here and now, Harari will help us to grapple with a world that is increasingly hard to comprehend, encouraging us to focus our minds on the essential questions we should be asking ourselves today. Employing his trademark entertaining and lucid style, Harari will examine some of the world’s most urgent issues, including terrorism, fake news and immigration, as well as turning to more individual concerns, from resilience and humility to meditation.

Journal Entry 2 by grovalskii at Zehlendorf, Berlin Germany on Wednesday, December 04, 2019
Super interesting book. One should maybe not take speculations of the future too seriously, but a lot of what Harari writes makes sense. The book definitely makes you think.

Journal Entry 3 by grovalskii at Zehlendorf, Berlin Germany on Monday, December 09, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/9/2019 UTC) at Zehlendorf, Berlin Germany

Personal hand-over during a get-together at a Christmas market. :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingApoloniaXwing at Charlottenburg, Berlin Germany on Monday, December 09, 2019
Thank you so much - this is my next non-fiction read after I finish Homo Deus.