Christmas Bookbox

by Various | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winggreenbadgerwing of St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 11/10/2019
Journal Entry 1 by winggreenbadgerwing from St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 10, 2019
Christmas Bookbox
Books can have Christmas in the title, or be set at Christmas, or be related to Christmas in any way you like.

Journal Entry 2 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 10, 2019
The box will be travelling to:

mysteriousmummy
yorkshire-lass
russbaum
3vie
Poodlesister

Journal Entry 3 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 18, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (11/18/2019 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Travelling to mysteriousmummy who is first on the list. Merry Christmas!

Journal Entry 4 by mysteriousmummy at Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Thanks for organising, hope to get off to the next person soon.

Released 1 yr ago (11/27/2019 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

On its way to the next participant

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 03, 2019
The box is safely with me, I hope to be able to get it moving again by the end of the week :-)
I've taken out three and added the same number back, thanks for a fun Christmas box.

Journal Entry 7 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (12/6/2019 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

I hope to be able to get this to the PO on either Thurs or Fri this week :-)

Journal Entry 8 by wingrussbaumwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, December 09, 2019
Just received. I have taken out The Gift by Celia Aherne and have added just one more. It will go out again once I have the address of the next stop.

Journal Entry 9 by wingrussbaumwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Released 12 mos ago (12/10/2019 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

And sent to 3vie.

Journal Entry 10 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, December 14, 2019
Box is with me. Will hopefully have it on it’s travels again after the weekend

Journal Entry 11 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, December 19, 2019

Released 11 mos ago (12/19/2019 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

The box is now travelling to poodlesister.

I have chosen A Redbird Christmas and The Snow Globe and replaced with 2 others ☃️

Journal Entry 12 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, December 19, 2019

Released 11 mos ago (12/19/2019 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

The box is now travelling to poodlesister.

Journal Entry 13 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, December 21, 2019
Delivered by my most excellent postie this morning.

Released 11 mos ago (12/23/2019 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

I’ve taken two books out and put two in. Happy Christmas everyone! The box is returning to Greenbadger.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020

Journal Entry 15 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 28, 2019
Back with me. Thank you!

Journal Entry 16 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/28/2020 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

The Christmas Bookbox is travelling again.

The list this time:
Poodlesister
mysteriousmummy
Sparkish
yorkshire-lass
3vie

Journal Entry 17 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, October 30, 2020
The box is back with me. I was very prepared with books to put in. I’ve taken two out (Jingle Bell Bark and 12 Days) and a Christmas tea bag! I will put two books in.

Journal Entry 18 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, October 31, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (11/2/2020 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to mysteriousmummy

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 19 by mysteriousmummy at Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 12, 2020
Sorry, I've had this for about a week but big birthdays and my husband working away from home got in the way. I will take out, replace and move on quickly to make up for it.

I have however made up for lost time and taken two books out replaced them and requested the address from the next participant.

Journal Entry 20 by mysteriousmummy at in the mail in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Released 2 wks ago (11/16/2020 UTC) at in the mail in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Posted small parcel 2nd on Monday

Journal Entry 21 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 19, 2020
Waiting for me at the post office this morning and thank you for sending the Christmas tea too. I have taken Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Gregory Maguire and have put two others in, but managed to keep it just below the 2kg limit!

Will move on very soon.

Journal Entry 22 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, November 20, 2020

Released 2 wks ago (11/20/2020 UTC) at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Moving on to the next participant. Hope you find something to take your fancy.

Journal Entry 23 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 25, 2020
The Box is safely with me, I will try to move it on again in a few days.

Journal Entry 24 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, November 27, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (11/28/2020 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Hopefully on its way to 3vie tomorrow :-)

Journal Entry 25 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 02, 2020
Box is with me. Will make my choices and have it in its way home soon