Christmas Bookbox

by Various | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winggreenbadgerwing of St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 11/10/2019
Journal Entry 1 by winggreenbadgerwing from St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 10, 2019
Christmas Bookbox
Books can have Christmas in the title, or be set at Christmas, or be related to Christmas in any way you like.

Journal Entry 2 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 10, 2019
The box will be travelling to:

mysteriousmummy
yorkshire-lass
russbaum
3vie
Poodlesister

Journal Entry 3 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 18, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (11/18/2019 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Travelling to mysteriousmummy who is first on the list. Merry Christmas!

Journal Entry 4 by wingmysteriousmummywing at Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Thanks for organising, hope to get off to the next person soon.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmysteriousmummywing at A Book box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Released 2 wks ago (11/27/2019 UTC) at A Book box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

On its way to the next participant

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 03, 2019
The box is safely with me, I hope to be able to get it moving again by the end of the week :-)
I've taken out three and added the same number back, thanks for a fun Christmas box.

Journal Entry 7 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (12/6/2019 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

I hope to be able to get this to the PO on either Thurs or Fri this week :-)

Journal Entry 8 by russbaum at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, December 09, 2019
Just received. I have taken out The Gift by Celia Aherne and have added just one more. It will go out again once I have the address of the next stop.

Journal Entry 9 by russbaum at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Released 5 days ago (12/10/2019 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

And sent to 3vie.

Journal Entry 10 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, December 14, 2019
Box is with me. Will hopefully have it on it’s travels again after the weekend