Milady

by Laura L. Sullivan | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/8/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, November 08, 2019
This uncorrected proof is one of a group of incoming books I swapped out with the stewards of the Little Free Library on Frontenac Terrace in Derwood, Maryland, USA. Thanks for the books!

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2019 E-Less Release Challenge hosted by mother of 11.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 01, 2019

Released 6 days ago (12/5/2019 UTC) at Little Library at My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the names ADY and MILA.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!