Coming Home to the Comfort Food Café

by Debbie Johnson | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 000826371X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingdaffodil-2wing of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 11/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingdaffodil-2wing from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, November 07, 2019
This paperback was given to me by my friend Audrey W. for bookcrossing.
It tells the story of Zoe who hopes for a fresh start in life in Dorset.
Reserved either for the Cameo Café or my ex school-friends at our forthcoming get together.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdaffodil-2wing at Roughton, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, November 15, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (11/15/2019 UTC) at Roughton, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book was given to Widget-1 when we met for an old schoolgirls reunion today.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.

Journal Entry 3 by Widget-1 at Thorpe Market, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, November 15, 2019
I was given this book by fellow bookcrosser daffodil-2 when we met for coffee and catch up with ex-school pals at Groveland Farm Shop cafe.I intend to read and release back into the wild.