Gentlemen and Players

by Joanne Harris | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Captainsdoxy of Waikanae, Wellington Province New Zealand on 11/6/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Captainsdoxy from Waikanae, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, November 06, 2019
Please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. (You’ll receive an email anytime someone makes a journal entry). It's fun, free, and confidential.

If you decide to join, please consider listing Captainsdoxy as referring you.

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 2 by Captainsdoxy at Waikanae, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, November 09, 2019
Interesting characters and twists and turns. Some of the characters were better drawn than others, with a lot of incidental characters (with daft names) wandering around to keep track of. The malevolent intent at the heart of the drama was unsettling at times, although if I'm honest at the end I just didn't really buy the character's motive.

Journal Entry 3 by fee19 at Alicetown, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, December 15, 2019
Caught at the Wellington Bookcrossers Christmas lunch 15/12/19.

Journal Entry 4 by Captainsdoxy at Lower Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, December 15, 2019

Released 9 mos ago (12/15/2019 UTC) at Lower Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand

Gifted at the Christmas meetup

Journal Entry 5 by fee19 at Paraparaumu, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, April 15, 2020
I really enjoyed this - once I worked out which chapters were written by each narrator and what time frame they were writing about. A good twist at the end.

Journal Entry 6 by fee19 at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/6/2020 UTC) at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Will take to the Wellington Bookcrossing Meetup on 6/8/20 at the Duke Of Wellington pub which will be our first face-to-face meeting since the Covid-19 lockdown.

Journal Entry 7 by wingEdwardstreetwing at —- somewhere in Carterton in Carterton, Wairarapa New Zealand on Friday, August 21, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/22/2020 UTC) at —- somewhere in Carterton in Carterton, Wairarapa New Zealand

Intriguing story of revenge with a twist I never saw coming.