The BFG

by Roald Dahl | Children's Books |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 11/5/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 05, 2019
You can't beat a Roald Dahl book for a magical adventure into the weirdest of places with the most unusual of characters! This book was no exception! I love the relationships between little Sophie and the BFG. But most of all, I want to Whizzpop with them lol!

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, November 17, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (11/17/2019 UTC) at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Just restocking my Little Free Library. Trying to keep a little something in it for everyone.

If you have picked up a book from here, You may have noticed there is a little hand written note/sticker inside with a unique number and direction to the BookCrossing website. In a nutshell, BookCrossing allows you the reader to become a part of the Books story. You can track the recorded movements of the book and add an opinion on the story. It’s free and you can do it anonymously. But if you join, you will get notified when the next reader journals it. You wouldn’t believe how far some books go!

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, February 14, 2020
No takers yet, so I’ve reshuffled the Library and taken this one out for now

Journal Entry 4 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, February 17, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (2/17/2020 UTC) at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Passing a selection of book onto my neighbour who needs something to read. If he is. It interested I will pass them on elsewhere.