The Book of Salt

by Monique Truong | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingvaga-bondewing of Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon France on 11/4/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingvaga-bondewing from Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon France on Monday, November 04, 2019
1930 Paris. Binh, a Vietnamese cook, tells the story of his exile from Vietnam and his employment in the home of Gertrude Stein and Alice B. Toklas in their Paris apartment. Beautiful moving style, a very sensuous book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingvaga-bondewing at Barnes Foundation in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, November 17, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (11/17/2019 UTC) at Barnes Foundation in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Hello
Thank you for telling me (even anonymously) that you have found this book by leaving a note here.
Don't forget to release this book again after having read it, via this site, or by giving it to somebody, so it can continue its journey and you can follow it too.
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, November 22, 2019
Haven’t read it yet but I just found the book here at The Barnes Foundation and I’m ready to check it out then release it in the wild. This whole idea of Book Crossing is really Dope!! And I can’t wait to share it on to the world.