The Husband's Secret

by Liane Moriarty | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingEdwardstreetwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 10/31/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingEdwardstreetwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, October 31, 2019
Thank you for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that Edwardstreet referred you. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), and spam-free.
Wellington Bookcrossers get together often. Contact Edward Street for details. We would love you to join us.

This surprising murder mystery that is an examination of relationships is to be sent to the winner of the Australian literature sweep being drawn on AustraliaDay 26 Jan 2020.
I really enjoyed this and completed in one sitting.

Journal Entry 3 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Monday, March 23, 2020
The book has arrived, thank you!!