I'm Thinking of Ending Things

Registered by wingshawing of San Diego, California USA on 10/28/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingshawing from San Diego, California USA on Monday, October 28, 2019
some kind soul left this in my lfl ken east

Journal Entry 2 by wingshawing at San Diego, California USA on Thursday, December 03, 2020
totally confusing, using 5 page page filler horrible.

the following review is from amazon;

So bad. Undergrad level philosophizing mixed with a boring, draggy plot that feels torn from generic horror movies. Super obvious the author had no idea where he was going after a certain point. Found myself wondering if this was fanfic or a self-published first draft or something - but apparently, no, it was a bestseller in Canada. A marketing trick if there ever was one. A great premise extremely lazily executed. Who are Iain Reid's parents? Are they famous? Why was this published by anyone at all?

Journal Entry 3 by wingshawing at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Saturday, December 05, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (12/5/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

released for the 3 a wk challenge

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, sha, as your referring member - thanks!)