Hello war goodbye sanity

by Mary White | Biographies & Memoirs |
ISBN: 0969532009 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Canadateagirl of Toronto, Ontario Canada on 10/26/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Canadateagirl from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Saturday, October 26, 2019
Will bring to the meetup!

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookgirrlwing at Acton, Ontario Canada on Sunday, October 27, 2019
This looks like compelling reading. I hope it isn't gory! Thanks for bringing this along. And, really great to see you today, Canadateagirl - and Sam and his sister too. Too bad the 401 caused my 50 mile drive to take 2 hours! Yeeessh. Let's have another meetup soon.

Journal Entry 3 by Bucklesbook at Western hospital in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Monday, February 22, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (2/22/2021 UTC) at Western hospital in Toronto, Ontario Canada

I thoroughly enjoyed this wartime story because I could relate to it.
My father went overseas in September 1941 with the Royal Canadian Horse Artillery. As he was overseas in the lst World War, he was allowed to use the "Horse" artillery insignia. Fortuneately, he survived both. My first love was killed in the RCAF in the 2nd War. This book brought memories and tears of those years and I was deeply moved by the author's childhood & wartime stories

Journal Entry 4 by wingBookgirrlwing at Acton, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, March 02, 2021
Dear Finder of this book: What you have in your hands, is a free, "travelling" book registered on Bookcrossing.com. (Plus a handmade bookmark.) What is Bookcrossing? It is just like geo-caching but for books. Please go to the Bookcrossing website (on the label) and make a brief journal entry, so we know you've found the book. Then, when you're done with it, set it free again and help its journey continue. Bookcrossing is anonymous and yes - absolutely free. There are over 1 million registered Bookcrossers around the world, and our aim is "to make the whole world a library". Keep the handmade bookmark if you like!