Jinxed

by Carol Higgins Clark | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0743205820 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Suezq60 of Lexington Park, Maryland USA on 10/24/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Suezq60 from Lexington Park, Maryland USA on Thursday, October 24, 2019
x

Journal Entry 2 by Suezq60 at Base Post Office in Patuxent River, Maryland USA on Monday, October 28, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (10/28/2019 UTC) at Base Post Office in Patuxent River, Maryland USA

Sent as part of the J Books bookring

Journal Entry 3 by Barcino at Berkeley, California USA on Tuesday, December 10, 2019
What a surprise! Although I must confess I think I got it by mistake, since despite being addressed to me (i.e. my real name) the envelope said "To Heartthumper". Dove-i-libri, can you please confirm? Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by wingDove-i-Libriwing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, December 30, 2019
If you follow the thread at this link, it will explain everything! (I hope!) ~ LINK to Iwillrejoice's ABC Bookrings - US version - Books Beginning with the Letter J - Round 2~

Journal Entry 5 by Barcino at Berkeley, California USA on Monday, September 28, 2020
That was an entertaining read. I'd never read anything by this author so it's always nice to discover new voices. Good entertainment. Plus a lovely surprise to get it by mistake ;)

Journal Entry 6 by Barcino at Little Free Library at 1114 Oxford St in Berkeley, California USA on Monday, September 28, 2020

Released 4 wks ago (9/29/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library at 1114 Oxford St in Berkeley, California USA

Enjoy and pass on!