The World According to Bob

by James Bowen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Paws4Books of Deal, Kent United Kingdom on 10/24/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Paws4Books from Deal, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, December 05, 2019
[A pre-numbered label was used to register this book. No additional comment provided.]

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, December 05, 2019
Thanks for this book. It may be some time until I get to it, prob after the Sue Grafton spiral and then I will pass on to greenbadger :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, August 27, 2020
Not the best written book but an interesting memoir. Bob passed away this year. James must be very sad :-(

Journal Entry 4 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, August 30, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (8/31/2020 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Sending to the next person in the Ray I too had forgot about . Over to you Trojanhorse 😊

Journal Entry 5 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 10, 2020
Thank you Diane-Fraser for sending Bob to me. It's arrived safely and I'm looking forward to reading it very soon.

Journal Entry 6 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Just finished reading this book. I really enjoyed it and thought it was better written than the first book. It really moves Bob's story along with some nice anecdotes.
I'll send it to the next in the ray soon.

Journal Entry 7 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 31, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (10/31/2020 UTC) at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom

I'll be posting this book on to Greenbadger during the week.
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 8 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 04, 2020
Thank you very much!
I think I am last in the ray.