Doctor Who: The Visual Dictionary: Revised and Expanded

Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 10/23/2019
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, October 23, 2019
This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and every once in a while they even write home to say what they've been doing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My exposure to Doctor Who has been quite limited so far, but I couldn't resist picking up this fabulous and fascinating book for a quarter(!) at the Makiki Christian Fall Festival. I will find a Whovian to share it with...

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, October 24, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (10/23/2019 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Wednesday, October 23, 2019: I'm not officially participating in HGG, but I can read a thread, and I have an address, so...hope this makes someone happy! :D

USPS tracking 9549 0104 3302 9296 5072 91
ETA 11/12/19

Released for Davros-10's 2019 TV Challenge and Davros-10's 2019 Science Fiction Challenge.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book! Won't you make a journal entry so the previous readers know that it's safe with you?

This is now your book, for you to do with as you please: keep it as long as you wish, pass it to a friend, or maybe even leave it where someone else can find it!

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Journal Entry 3 by GraceJane at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Friday, November 15, 2019
one of my bookcrossing friends sent me this book for Hgg and it was on my Christmas list