Dangerous Games

by Danielle Steel | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingMaranlinwing of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 3/25/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingMaranlinwing from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, March 25, 2020
To be read.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaranlinwing at Burlington, Ontario Canada on Saturday, April 04, 2020
I always like Danielle Steel's stories, and this one was no exception. It is a bit different from her usual style in that it is more of a thriller/mystery than most of her other books. There is still the requisite romance, which I always like, because they are not frivolous as in a Harlequin, but there is always more to the story to keep me reading.

Journal Entry 3 by wingMaranlinwing at Little Free Library - 2302 Bridge Street in Oakville, Ontario Canada on Friday, December 04, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (12/4/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library - 2302 Bridge Street in Oakville, Ontario Canada

Released for the 2020 D For December Challenge, the 2020 What's In A Name Challenge & the 2020 NJABBIC Challenge (week 48: embedded noun in the author's name).

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use me, Maranlin, as a referring member.

Journal Entry 4 by 2peasandadog at Oakville, Ontario Canada on Sunday, December 13, 2020
I found this in the Little Free Library located at the Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre. I will be passing it along to a Little Free Library in Burlington or Hamilton, Ontario.