The Airmen Who Would Not Die

by John G. Fuller | History | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingMaranlinwing of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 2/16/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingMaranlinwing from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Sunday, February 16, 2020
Reserved for release challenge.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaranlinwing at Hopedale Mall, Rebecca & Third Line in Oakville, Ontario Canada on Thursday, February 20, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (2/20/2020 UTC) at Hopedale Mall, Rebecca & Third Line in Oakville, Ontario Canada

Left beside a lamp post in the parking lot.
Released for the 2020 NJABBIC Challenge (week 7: airplanes on the cover).

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use me, Maranlin, as a referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by Katewoodanne at Oakville, Ontario Canada on Sunday, February 23, 2020
Found this book at Lakeshore and Jones in Oakville. This introduced me to Bookcrossing! Thank you Maranlin. My husband and I will each read it and I will re release it into the wild 😄😄😄