Wyoming Heart

by Diana Palmer | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingMaranlinwing of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 12/4/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingMaranlinwing from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Friday, December 04, 2020
Reserved for release challenge.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaranlinwing at Little Free Library - 2302 Bridge Street in Oakville, Ontario Canada on Friday, December 04, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (12/4/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library - 2302 Bridge Street in Oakville, Ontario Canada

Left in the LFL.
Released for the 2020 D For December Challenge, the 2020 What's In A Name Challenge & the 2020 NJABBIC Challenge (week 48: embedded noun in the author's name).

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use me, Maranlin, as a referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by 2peasandadog at Oakville, Ontario Canada on Sunday, December 13, 2020
I found this in the Little Free Library located at the Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre. I will be passing it along to a Little Free Library in Burlington or Hamilton, Ontario.