Against All Odds

by Danielle Steel | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingMaranlinwing of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 7/2/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingMaranlinwing from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Thursday, July 2, 2020
This is the story of a single mother and her 4 adult children. Each of them make different choices in life and in their relationships. It seems the relationships can't succeed with odds against them, and the story is about how it all unfolds.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaranlinwing at Little Free Library - 2302 Bridge Street in Oakville, Ontario Canada on Monday, September 27, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (9/27/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library - 2302 Bridge Street in Oakville, Ontario Canada

Left in the LFL.
Released for the 2021 September Sapphire Challenge, the 2021 You're Such An Animal Challenge & the 2021 NJABBIC Challenge (week 39: 3rd quarter redo - week 36, big name authors).

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use me, Maranlin, as a referring member.