Clifford the Big Red Dog: At Bat

by Grace Maccarone | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/20/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 20, 2019
This is one of a donation of over 120 books received in September, 2019, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity...

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 25, 2020
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Going out for Round #2...

-------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2020 10th annual Becky's Hugs Release Challenge hosted by ResQGeek in memory of his beloved daughter Becky. Read more about this lovely young lady on Becky's Hugs Facebook page. The book's title contains the word RED. Becky's favorite colors were pink and red.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, March 04, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (7/7/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library #69571 at Twinbrook Recreation Center in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!