Obsession Untamed

by Pamela Palmer | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/20/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 20, 2019
This is one of fifteen books which arrived at the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) during October 2019. Thank you so much for your generous donations, kind anonymous donors!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 Tick Tock Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the word AM.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, November 15, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (11/18/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #69571 at Twinbrook Recreation Center in Rockville, Maryland USA

My husband is releasing this book for me on his afternoon walk! :D

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!