Murder @ Maggody.com

by Joan Hess | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 10/19/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 19, 2019
I have too many books on my shelves waiting to be read. I have read one or two in this series and they were okay, but I am not as attached to the series as I am to quite a few other mystery series which are filling my shelves and TBR pile. Time for it to find a new home.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 02, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (11/2/2019 UTC) at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA

Taking this book with me to Westminster and the Annual MaryZee Memorial meet-up being held on her birthday at Birdie's. If it doesn't find an interested reader among the group, it will likely go out on the shelf in the back room.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 02, 2019
I caught this book at the BookCrossing Meetup at Birdie's Cafe in which most of us wore red to celebrate the DC Nationals winning the World Series in baseball this week. Hurray for the Nationals, and thank you for this book!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 09, 2019

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Panera at 1780 East Jefferson Street in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (1/18/2020 UTC) at Panera at 1780 East Jefferson Street in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book was released at the BookCrossing meetup at Panera!

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingDerwoodsmanwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 18, 2020
I picked up this softcover copy at the BCinDC BookCrossers' meet-up at Panera on Jefferson St. in Rockville. I plan to release it in one of the Little Free Libraries I steward at my Church. Thanks, Squeaky.

Released 1 mo ago (1/26/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library #76147 at UUCR, 100 Welsh Park Dr. in Rockville, Maryland USA

Released in the adult reading section (upper level) of this two-tiered LFL.