Fatal Remedies

by Donna Leon | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ealasaidmae of New Orleans, Louisiana USA on 10/18/2019
Journal Entry 1 by ealasaidmae from New Orleans, Louisiana USA on Friday, October 18, 2019
from the cover:

"For Commissario Brunetti, it began with an early morning phone call. In the chill of the Ventian dawn, a sudden act of vandalism shatters the quiet of the deserted city. But soon Brunetti is shocked to find that the culprit waiting to be apprehended at the scene is someone from his own family. Meanwhile, Brunetti is under pressure from his superiors at work to solve a daring robbery with a link to a suspicious accidental death. Does it all lead back to the Mafia? And how are his family's actions connected to these crimes?"

Journal Entry 2 by ealasaidmae at Swan River Yoga Center in New Orleans, Louisiana USA on Friday, November 29, 2019

Released 7 mos ago (11/29/2019 UTC) at Swan River Yoga Center in New Orleans, Louisiana USA

Welcome to Bookcrossing! I've registered this book here so that I can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. Please leave a quick journal entry so I know it's safe with you, then read and enjoy! When you're through, pass the book along to someone else who will appreciate it. We can all track this book's journey and the lives it touches forever more!

Thank You!