Murder in the Rue Chartres

by Greg Herren | Gay & Lesbian |
Registered by ealasaidmae of New Orleans, Louisiana USA on 10/18/2019
Journal Entry 1 by ealasaidmae from New Orleans, Louisiana USA on Friday, October 18, 2019
from the cover:

"In the wake of Hurricane Katrina, private detective Chanse MacLeod returns to a different, shattered New Orleans in an attempt to rebuild his own life. He soon discovers that Iris Verlaine, his last client before the storm, was murdered the very night she hired him to find her long-missing father.

Compelled to solve the murder amidst a devastated city, Chanse finds himself immersed in the Verlaine family's deadly web of intrigue and secrets, one where money - and bodies - are tainted with blood."

Journal Entry 2 by ealasaidmae at Streetcar stop in New Orleans, Louisiana USA on Sunday, January 12, 2020

Released 6 mos ago (1/12/2020 UTC) at Streetcar stop in New Orleans, Louisiana USA

Canal and Jeff Davis

Welcome to Bookcrossing! I've registered this book here so that I can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. Please leave a quick journal entry so I know it's safe with you, then read and enjoy! When you're through, pass the book along to someone else who will appreciate it. We can all track this book's journey and the lives it touches forever more!

Thank You!