The Dark of the Sun

by Wilbur Smith | Other |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 10/17/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, October 17, 2019
Wilbur Smith has taken me by surprise again! I really enjoyed this and now think this is one of my favourites by him. Still set in Africa, complete with danger, grizzly and grafficaly told deaths and romance, but not on a boat! I really didn't know what twists and turns would carry the charachters onto the next disaster, just that disaster would surely be awaiting them!

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Released 2 wks ago (10/23/2019 UTC) at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Just restocking my Little Free Library. Trying to keep a little something in it for everyone.

If you have picked up a book from here, You may have noticed there is a little hand written note/sticker inside with a unique number and direction to the BookCrossing website. In a nutshell, BookCrossing allows you the reader to become a part of the Books story. You can track the recorded movements of the book and add an opinion on the story. It’s free and you can do it anonymously. But if you join, you will get notified when the next reader journals it. You wouldn’t believe how far some books go!