Proof by Seduction

by Courtney Milan | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingpenelopewanderswing of Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on 10/17/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Thursday, October 17, 2019
This is the first in the Carhart series, bought second hand to be delivered in London.

Journal Entry 2 by wingpenelopewanderswing at City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, October 24, 2019
This is apparently an early Courtney Milan, bought second hand and delivered in London... It‘s an extra large print edition - I‘ve never read one before, and sadly it didn‘t mean I could forego my reading glasses,although the font did provide a slightly strange mood independent of the story.
This is a slightly different take on the poor girl nobleman story, with the heroine masquerading as a fortune teller who the hero is convinced has embroiled his nephew in fraud. Not a fortune teller, but a perceptive judge of others and an astute reader of human nature, she has found a way of being independent. A good read.