Force of Nature

by Jane Harper | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingestelle1806wing of Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on 10/16/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingestelle1806wing from Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on Wednesday, October 16, 2019
I kind of got attached to officer A. Falk, and the story got me hooked early.

Journal Entry 2 by wingestelle1806wing at Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath Ireland on Tuesday, November 05, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (11/4/2019 UTC) at Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath Ireland

Please let us know when you release it again...

Journal Entry 3 by wingestelle1806wing at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France on Thursday, March 26, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (3/26/2020 UTC) at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France

Travelling to fulfill a book wish, enjoy!

Please let us know when you release it again...

Merci de nous préciser quand vous le libérez...

Journal Entry 4 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Sunday, April 05, 2020
The book is now with me. Merci Estelle, I'm looking forward to reading it.
Comme c'est maintenant la norme, venant de tous les pays même avant la pandémie, les timbres ne sont pas oblitérés. Je te les garde pour une autre occasion.

Journal Entry 5 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Thursday, April 16, 2020
Very good story, I'm looking forward to meeting Falk again, eventually.

01/05/20 reserved for Soozreader (April offer).

Journal Entry 6 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Friday, May 15, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (5/18/2020 UTC) at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France

La Poste seems to have gone to normal again. Hoping for the best.
Enjoy !