The Whistler

by John Grisham | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 1101967676 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Chocbrownie of Christchurch, Dorset United Kingdom on 10/15/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Chocbrownie from Christchurch, Dorset United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Too many characters for my liking. Found out about a job I didn't know existed - Investigator for the Board on Judicial Conduct - they investigate dodgy Judges.

Journal Entry 2 by Chocbrownie at New Milton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 21, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (10/18/2019 UTC) at New Milton, Hampshire United Kingdom

Owed this super generous bookcrosser a couple of books - found 2 on their wishlist but took a while reading them by which time they'd acquired one from elsewhere!!

Anyways here's one to be getting on with - enjoy!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingdaffodil-2wing at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, October 21, 2019
Received in the post today from ChocBrownie as a RABCK. Thanks very much-I'm very fond of this writer and have enjoyed (almost) everything I have read by him. My husband is also a fan as is another bookcrosser and her mother who I see regularly so it should be well read eventually. (Apologies again for the mix up regarding my address but I'm still blaming a glitch on the site as I did send it as soon as you asked me the first time).