Time Capsule: The Year 1983 in Pictures

Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 10/15/2019
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, October 15, 2019
1984 Melrose large hardcover. I received this copy as a gift way back when.

Edit July 26, 2021: This was pretty good, full of large, full-page photo spreads, of the big events of the year.

Released 2 mos ago (7/26/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 3993 Lyman Road in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.