Norse Mythology

by Neil Gaiman | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingdiscoveryloverwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 10/15/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingdiscoveryloverwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, October 15, 2019
I bought this since I figured I was going to love it, it's by Neil Gaiman after all, but I wasn't as taken by this book as I was by basically all of his others. Thankfully I don't mind giving him some extra money, and maybe he'll find some more readers if I send this out into the world!

Released 3 wks ago (10/21/2019 UTC) at 2019 Bookcrossing unConvention in Norfolk Island, New South Wales Australia

Taking to Norfolk Island for the UnCon.

Dear Reader. Thank you for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Discoverylover. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Journal Entry 3 by k-j-h at Norfolk Island, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, October 27, 2019
Pinched from the table at the convention.