The Night of the Stars

by Douglas Gutierrez | Children's Books |
ISBN: 091629174x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/14/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 14, 2019
This is one of a donation of over 120 books received in September, 2019, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity...

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 Spooktacular Release Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe. This book's title contains the word NIGHT.

***The 2019 Tick Tock Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the word NIGHT.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, November 01, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 02, 2019

Released 2 wks ago (11/2/2019 UTC) at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at a BookCrossing meetup in memory of MaryZee, our BookCrossing friend who once managed the OBCZ (official BookCrossing Zone) at Birdie's Cafe (formerly The Pour House), in Westminster, Maryland, USA.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wing6of8wing at Westminster, Maryland USA on Sunday, November 03, 2019
My sister-in-law and I were both interested in reading this book at meet-up, although we were more interested in talking to people, so it came home in our bag. We will likely find a Little Free Library to put it in.

Journal Entry 6 by wing6of8wing at Westminster, Maryland USA on Monday, November 04, 2019
My sister-in-law and I both read this book and found it lovely. She convinced me that it should go in my collection of books I am compiling for uses in my counseling practice because it teaches a lesson about overcoming one's problems.