The Vanishing of Audrey Wilde

by Eve Chase | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1405919345 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 8/23/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, August 23, 2021
Oops...have already got this! You'll be able to see my review of it here once I get round to it...

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Friday, September 17, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (9/17/2021 UTC) at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

On it's way to Nu-knees. Not sure whether it's one you'll fancy but you can always swap it at a Phone Box exchange! ;o)

Journal Entry 3 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 20, 2021
Waking to the postman knocking the door with a book parcel is a lovely way to start the day and on a Monday morning it's a lovely way to start the week! Thanks, plum, for this very welcome surprise. Half a dozen mysteries that I haven't read - can't be bad!
Will give it a go before I release it . . .