The Michaelmas Murders

by Mandy Morton | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by JemmaJ of Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on 10/12/2019
Journal Entry 1 by JemmaJ from Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 12, 2019
To the finder of this book:

Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Please feel free to use me as your member referral - JemmaJ Happy reading!

Released 1 mo ago (10/12/2019 UTC) at St Luke's Community Centre, Duston in Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Released on the Book Buffet at Northampton UnCon

Journal Entry 3 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, October 14, 2019
Picked up from the book buffet at the 2019 UK Uncon, as my TBR pile is massive it may take me a while to get to it.
I've read the first two books in this very funny series and am looking forward to reading this :-)