Turbo Twenty-three

by Janet Evanovich | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 9781472201713 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Katisha50 of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 10/11/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Katisha50 from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, October 11, 2019
Given to me by a friend for releasing purposes.

Released 9 mos ago (10/12/2019 UTC) at St Luke's Community Centre, Duston in Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Taking to the Bookcrossing UK Uncon in Northampton.

Welcome to Bookcrossing! You are about to lose a whole chunk of your life, but I assure you it will be worthwhile. Do let us know your thoughts about this book, and your plans for its next move.

'Like' Birmingham Bookcrossers on Facebook - BCBrum https://m.facebook.com/groups/243069614126?ref=bookmark

Follow us at @bxbrum on Twitter!

Journal Entry 3 by fleurdelys at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Picked up at the uncon book buffet.
I love Evanovich’s light humour, so I am looking forward to this.

Journal Entry 4 by fleurdelys at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Friday, January 24, 2020
Funny and frivolous.

Journal Entry 5 by fleurdelys at Craigavon, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Friday, January 24, 2020

Released 6 mos ago (1/25/2020 UTC) at Craigavon, Co. Antrim United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up to bookcrossing to leave a comment but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book. This will allow you to track its travels across the world. If you decide to join bookcrossing I'd be delighted if you would mention me - Fleurdelys - as the person who introduced you to the site.

For more information about bookcrossing in Belfast please click here

Happy reading