Ballad of Dogs' Beach

by Jose Cardoso Pires | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Andrea99 of Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on 10/10/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Andrea99 from Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Thursday, October 10, 2019
Found abandoned in a cardboard box by a communal rubbish bin in St Aubyns, Hove

Journal Entry 2 by Andrea99 at Book Swap/Exchange, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (10/30/2019 UTC) at Book Swap/Exchange, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sent onto another bookcrosser as a RABCK

Journal Entry 3 by Lubiette at Kallithea, Attica Greece on Tuesday, November 05, 2019
Just received, thank you for your generosity !

Journal Entry 4 by Lubiette at Kallithea, Attica Greece on Sunday, November 10, 2019
Based on the true story of a political intrigue in Salazar's Portugal, this book is the step-by-step investigation of a murder starting from the discovery of the body to the reconstruction of the crime. A very unusual writing, sometimes disturbing. The main character, Inspector Elias called Graveyard, is utterly weird and almost repulsive. I am not sure whether I liked it or not, somewhere in the middle I assume, but anyway I am happy I read it.
The novel won many awards and has been made into a film.