Twilight

by Stephenie Meyer | Romance | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1905654340 Global Overview for this book
Registered by xtrdnry of Parkdale, Victoria Australia on 10/9/2019
Journal Entry 1 by xtrdnry from Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, October 09, 2019
About three things I was absolutely positive.

First, Edward was a vampire.

Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be - that thirsted for my blood.

And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

When Isabella Swan moves to the gloomy town of Forks and meets the mysterious, alluring Edward Cullen, her life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. With his porcelain skin, golden eyes, mesmerizing voice, and supernatural gifts, Edward is both irresistible and impenetrable. Up until now, he has managed to keep his true identity hidden, but Bella is determined to uncover his dark secret.

What Bella doesn't realize is the closer she gets to him, the more she is putting herself and those around her at risk. And, it might be too late to turn back...

Journal Entry 2 by xtrdnry at Mentone Topwash in Mentone, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (10/22/2019 UTC) at Mentone Topwash in Mentone, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.