The 7 1⁄2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle

by Stuart Turton | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingQueen72wing of Hobbs, New Mexico USA on 10/9/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingQueen72wing from Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, October 09, 2019
This was a murder mystery unlike any other I've read before. It was really confusing at the beginning and overall I felt this book was too smart for me. I felt I needed many uninterrupted hours to read this book so that I could focus on all of the characters. Overall a unique book that left me too confused.

Read for TCE Book Club.

Journal Entry 2 by wingQueen72wing at Little Free Library/7th & Kentucky in Roswell, New Mexico USA on Saturday, October 19, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (10/19/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library/7th & Kentucky in Roswell, New Mexico USA

BookCrossing is FREE to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me QUEEN72 as your referring member.