The Wine of Angels

by Phil Rickman | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 10/9/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 09, 2019
Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

From fantasticfiction.co.uk
The new vicar in the village of Ledwardine does not need a haunted vicarage, or controversy over the first Ledwardine Festival. The event's focus is the mysterious death of a previous minister during the 17th-century witch-hunts. Then a girl disappears and an old apple-tree bears fruit.

I read another copy of this years ago and loved it.

This book has a different cover.

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 10, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (10/12/2019 UTC) at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

This is a gift for my NSS partner at the 2019 UK Uncon in Northamptionshire :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Thank you for this wishlist book.