The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (Random House Reader's Circle Deluxe Reading Group Edition)

by Annie Barrows | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 067964458X Global Overview for this book
Registered by Queen72 of Hobbs, New Mexico USA on 2/12/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Queen72 from Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, February 12, 2020
What a lovely little book. I loved every moment of this epistolary gem and highly recommend this book.
I picked this book up from a library book sale for an extra release copy.

Journal Entry 2 by Queen72 at Little Free Library at Zia Crossing in Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Friday, February 28, 2020

Released 4 wks ago (2/28/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library at Zia Crossing in Hobbs, New Mexico USA

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is FREE to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me QUEEN72 as your referring member.