The Unexpected Guest

by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0062006770 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingearthcaroleannewing of Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on 10/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingearthcaroleannewing from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, October 07, 2019
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, earthcaroleanne, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, October 07, 2019
When a stranger runs his car into a ditch in dense fog near the South Wales coast and makes his way to an isolated house, he discovers a woman standing over the dead body of her wheelchair bound husband, a gun in her hand. She admits to murder and the unexpected guest offers to help her concoct a cover story. But is it possible that Laura Warwick did not commit the murder after all? and if so, who is she shielding? The house seems full of possible suspects...

Released 1 mo ago (1/26/2020 UTC) at Wild released around Falkirk in Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom

I am quite sure I released this after I finished reading it but it is still on my TBR so there is no review or release journal entry. This was an Agatha Christie book I didn't know about and discovered it was a book based on a play written by Agatha Christie. I quiet enjoyed it but it veered away from what I think of as her standard plot. So I am completing this journal in case I did release it and it is found. Let me know where you found it.