Valentine & Orson

by Nancy Ekholm Burkert | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 10/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, October 7, 2019
Registered in memory of my daughter, who was tragically killed on 30 August 2010.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook.

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Released 10 mos ago (5/20/2023 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the BookCrossing booth at the festival.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, May 26, 2023
Surprisingly, we actually had a significant number of children's book left at the end of the day in Gaithersburg. This is one of the ones that came home with me.

Journal Entry 4 by wingResQgeekwing at Bright Horizons Preschool in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/20/2024 UTC) at Bright Horizons Preschool in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on one of the benches next to the playground behind the building, on the Jamison Ave. side.

Becky would have celebrated her 23rd birthday last week on Valentine's Day, so this book is being released to commemorate her life and legacy.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by daniyatam at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, February 21, 2024
We found this surprise on our way to Wegmans in Old Town Alexandria, VA. Looking forward to reading it and releasing it back somewhere in the DC area. Thank you.