Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets

by J K Rowling | Children's Books |
Registered by Paws4Books of Deal, Kent United Kingdom on 10/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Paws4Books from Deal, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, October 07, 2019
The 2nd Harry Potter book about a boy who attends Hogwarts, a school for wizards and witches.

Released 1 mo ago (10/11/2019 UTC) at St Luke's Community Centre, Duston in Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Thank you for picking up this book & I hope you enjoy it. You have not only found yourself a book, but a whole community of book-lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

I hope you will make a journal entry letting me know that this book has found a good home with you. You can do this anonymously if you wish. When you finish the book, please visit here again and share what you thought about the book.

Feel free to read and keep the book, or pass it on to a friend, or even set it free 'in the wild' for someone else to find like you did.

If you register you will be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's completely confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no-one is ever given your email address), totally free, and spam-free.

If you do decide to join BookCrossing, please tell them that Paws4books sent you :0)

I hope you enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 3 by Milliemaxmaisie at Kingsthorpe, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 13, 2019
We found this book by the sweetie van in the Grovesnor centre in Northampton . My little girl will love reading this book .thankyoi for leaving to be found 😊

Journal Entry 4 by wingFifnawing at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 13, 2019
This book was left over on the book buffet at the end of the UnCon, so I took it on the release walk in Northampton and left it in the Grosvenor Centre. So glad to see it has been caught already! Happy reading!