Eleanor & Park

by Rainbow Rowell | Teens |
ISBN: 9781409120544 Global Overview for this book
Registered by slipperbunny of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 10/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by slipperbunny from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, October 07, 2019
"Eleanor... Red hair, wrong clothes. Standing behind him until he turns his head. Lying beside him until he wakes up. Making everyone else seem drabber and flatter and never good enough...Eleanor.

Park... He knows she'll love a song before he plays it for her. He laughs at her jokes before she ever gets to the punch line. There's a place on his chest, just below his throat, that makes her want to keep promises...Park.

Set over the course of one school year, this is the story of two star-crossed sixteen-year-olds—smart enough to know that first love almost never lasts, but brave and desperate enough to try."

One of my favourite books ever.

Journal Entry 2 by slipperbunny at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, October 07, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (10/7/2019 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

I rarely read books twice, but there's something about this book that I just had to. I hope the next reader enjoys this as much as I did. =)

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Thanks so much for this wishlist book! I really love the postcard included!